POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3D Modelling: Anyone Interested? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:23:07 EDT (-0400)
  3D Modelling: Anyone Interested? (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: 3D Modelling: Anyone Interested?
Date: 3 Aug 2008 00:31:01
Message: <48953485$1@news.povray.org>
Hi.

I have lots of data on ancient Roman ships, but lack the skills to shape the
hull in 3D.

Is there anyone interested to create a number of 3D models of ancient ships
based on my details? The ships would be full of details, interior and
exterior.

Greetings, lots of thanks,

Sven

Post a reply to this message

"Sven Littkowski" <sven [] jamaica-focus [] com> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I have lots of data on ancient Roman ships, but lack the skills to shape
> the hull in 3D.
>
> Is there anyone interested to create a number of 3D models of ancient
> ships based on my details? The ships would be full of details, interior
> and exterior.
>
> Greetings, lots of thanks,
>
> Sven

Hello, did you tried on groups more dedicated to complex modeling? (I would
think blender, wings3d etc)

Post a reply to this message