POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Finishes: Satin or Silk Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:27:42 EDT (-0400)
  Finishes: Satin or Silk (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: Finishes: Satin or Silk
Date: 29 Mar 2008 13:39:49
Message: <47ee8cf5@news.povray.org>
Hi.

Who knows the right parameters to get a good satin or silk finish?

Thanks.

Post a reply to this message

From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: Re: Finishes: Satin or Silk
Date: 29 Mar 2008 13:56:16
Message: <47ee90d0$1@news.povray.org>
It would be nice if it could have vertical shades, just like a curtain of
satin or silk.

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 30 Mar 2008 07:32:19
Message: <47ef8853@news.povray.org>
"Sven Littkowski" <sven [] jamaica-focus [] com> schreef in bericht
> Hi.
>
> Who knows the right parameters to get a good satin or silk finish?

Sven, I think you should have a look at:
http://runevision.com/3d/povgoodies/  and download the Fur Texture. I
believe that this would make a decent silk or satin, provided you make some
adjustment perhaps.

Good luck,

Thomas

Post a reply to this message