POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : FLOSS Weekly - episode on Blender Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:35:07 EDT (-0400)
  FLOSS Weekly - episode on Blender (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: David Buck
Subject: FLOSS Weekly - episode on Blender
Date: 2 Mar 2008 15:55:17
Message: <47cb1435$1@news.povray.org>
Forgive me if this is at all off-topic, but the latest FLOSS Weekly
episode is on Blender.

http://twit.tv/floss25

They mention POVRay at the beginning of the episode and several times
throughout.  It's a good show.

David Buck

Post a reply to this message

From: Randal L  Schwartz
Subject: Re: FLOSS Weekly - episode on Blender
Date: 3 Mar 2008 10:50:44
Message: <8663w3yffv.fsf@blue.stonehenge.com>

David> http://twit.tv/floss25

David> They mention POVRay at the beginning of the episode and several times
David> throughout.  It's a good show.

Thanks!

And thanks for answering my question of "can POV Ray do chromatic dispersion"
in the forum, so I could respond to it in the beginning of this show.

<mer### [at] stonehengecom> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>