POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVRay to be featured on FLOSS Weekly Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:26:17 EDT (-0400)
  POVRay to be featured on FLOSS Weekly (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: David Buck
Subject: POVRay to be featured on FLOSS Weekly
Date: 6 Feb 2008 21:16:35
Message: <47aa6a03@news.povray.org>
A few hours ago, Chris Cason and myself joined Randal Schwartz and Leo
Laporte on FLOSS Weekly.  I think the interview went very well.  They
tell us that the episode should show up this Friday or next depending on
schedules.

The question about clouds didn't come up after all but I would like to
thank everyone for their answers anyway.  We put in lots of good words
for the POV artists and the POVRay community on these newsgroups.

Enjoy the show.

	http://twit.tv/FLOSS

David Buck

Post a reply to this message