POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : #declare final_frame? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:23:05 EDT (-0400)
  #declare final_frame? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Nekar Xenos
Subject: #declare final_frame?
Date: 28 Jan 2008 09:12:53
Message: <479de2e5@news.povray.org>
Is the any way I can declare the amount of frames in a .pov file for
instance:

#if(Result=Desired_Result)
    #declare final_frame=10
#else
    #declare final_frame=20
#end

According to the docs I can't do it this way. Is there any other way of
doing it? I can't seem to find anything.
Please help...

tnx

--
-Nekar Xenos-