POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : wiki.povray.org Server Time
28 Mar 2024 11:12:37 EDT (-0400)
  wiki.povray.org (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: wiki.povray.org
Date: 10 Nov 2007 05:12:24
Message: <47358408$1@news.povray.org>
Folks,

wiki.povray.org is now open for contributions. Currently there are two areas
that the public can edit: howto's and documentation. however we're not asking
for contributions to the documentation area yet as the main POV-Ray docs have
not been converted and submitted - hence, the docs section is not linked from
the navigation menu.

if there is need for areas other than the above please comment here or on the
main page discussion area (http://wiki.povray.org/content/Talk:Main_Page).

note: an account is required to edit any part of the wiki, including the
discussion pages.

before contributing content, please be aware of our editing guidelines
(http://wiki.povray.org/content/Help:Editing_Guidelines) and copyright policy
 (http://wiki.povray.org/content/POV-Wiki:Copyrights).

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message