POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Fonts in the editor Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:28:25 EDT (-0400)
  Fonts in the editor (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Hall
Subject: Fonts in the editor
Date: 18 Jul 2007 22:20:17
Message: <469eca61@news.povray.org>
When I go to the editor preferences and look at the available fonts, I do
not see all of the fonts that I have installed on my system  (a windows xp
system, running pov version 3.6).  Instead I only see a small fraction of
the fonts...is there any way to add to the fonts available to the editor?
thanks in advance for any help anyone can give on this.

hexhall

Post a reply to this message

Hall <tre### [at] ww-interlinknet> wrote:
> When I go to the editor preferences and look at the available fonts, I do
> not see all of the fonts that I have installed on my system  (a windows xp
> system, running pov version 3.6).  Instead I only see a small fraction of
> the fonts...is there any way to add to the fonts available to the editor?
> thanks in advance for any help anyone can give on this.

  Let me guess: You are only seeing fixed-width fonts?

  I believe that's completely intentional.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

Fixed-width fonts?  That would explain what I am seeing.  Thanks!

hexhall

> Hall <tre### [at] ww-interlinknet> wrote:
>> When I go to the editor preferences and look at the available fonts, I do
>> not see all of the fonts that I have installed on my system  (a windows
>> xp
>> system, running pov version 3.6).  Instead I only see a small fraction of
>> the fonts...is there any way to add to the fonts available to the editor?
>> thanks in advance for any help anyone can give on this.
>
>  Let me guess: You are only seeing fixed-width fonts?
>
>  I believe that's completely intentional.
>
> --
>                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message