POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : RGB <--> HLS macro needed Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:26:40 EDT (-0400)
  RGB <--> HLS macro needed (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Fa3ien
Subject: RGB <--> HLS macro needed
Date: 12 Jun 2007 08:37:28
Message: <466e9388$1@news.povray.org>
Hello,
I need a pair of macros to convert from RGB to HLS,
and vice-versa.

Google tells me someone named David Fontaine did that
a while ago, but the site is unreachable...

Anybody got that (or something close or equivalent) ?

TIA,
Fabien.

Post a reply to this message

Archive.org is your (very,very,very slow) friend:

http://web.archive.org/web/20060111063845/http://davidf.faricy.net/povre.html#macros_gen

Fa3ien wrote:
> Hello,
> I need a pair of macros to convert from RGB to HLS,
> and vice-versa.
>
> Google tells me someone named David Fontaine did that
> a while ago, but the site is unreachable...
>
> Anybody got that (or something close or equivalent) ?
>
> TIA,
> Fabien.

Post a reply to this message

 Fa3ien <fab### [at] yourshoesskynetbe> wrote:

> Hello,
> I need a pair of macros to convert from RGB to HLS,
> and vice-versa.
>
> Google tells me someone named David Fontaine did that
> a while ago, but the site is unreachable...
>
> Anybody got that (or something close or equivalent) ?
>
> TIA,
> Fabien.

why not read "colors.inc" ?

:))