POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray mentioned in Computer Graphics book Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:16:55 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray mentioned in Computer Graphics book (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Subject: POV-Ray mentioned in Computer Graphics book
Date: 12 Apr 2007 17:17:29
Message: <461ea1e9@news.povray.org>
Today I received a copy of the new book "Computer Graphics using OpenGL"
3rd edition by Hill and Kelley.

Two of it's color plate pages shows 3 of my POV-Ray images =)

It is mentioned that those images has been made with POV-Ray.

Here's a link to Prentice Hall's presentation of the book:
http://vig.prenhall.com/catalog/academic/product/0,1144,0131496700,00.html

--
Tor Olav
http://subcube.com

Post a reply to this message

Tor Olav Kristensen nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 12-04-2007 17:17:

> Today I received a copy of the new book "Computer Graphics using OpenGL"
> 3rd edition by Hill and Kelley.

> Two of it's color plate pages shows 3 of my POV-Ray images =)

> It is mentioned that those images has been made with POV-Ray.

> Here's a link to Prentice Hall's presentation of the book:
> http://vig.prenhall.com/catalog/academic/product/0,1144,0131496700,00.html

This can be misleading, as POV-Tay don't use open GL. Do they mention that?

--
Alain
At the feast of ego everyone leaves hungry.