POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Media in glass Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:24:46 EDT (-0400)
  Media in glass (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: dave vanhorn
Subject: Media in glass
Date: 7 Mar 2007 21:30:26
Message: <45ef7542@news.povray.org>
I'm not sure where this problem lies.

I have a number of glass objects in a scene, all with identical interior
statements using media.

For some reason, the blue one is much darker than the others.
Where could I look for non-obvious reasons why?

The colors are all simple, rgbf values like 1,0,1,0.5
In particular, the blue is <0,0,1,0.5>

Post a reply to this message