POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : IRTC in hibernation. Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:26:48 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC in hibernation. (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Verm
Subject: IRTC in hibernation.
Date: 21 Jan 2007 20:03:35
Message: <45b40d67$1@news.povray.org>
I know there are IRTC fora (and it's been discussed there) but...

...is there anyone here who knows who to contact to try to bring the
IRTC out of hibernation? There are dark rumors of somebody(s) rewriting
the IRTC server scripts, but currently there seem to be a series of
record delays in announcing the new topic.*

It would be a shame to see the IRTC fizzle out. Ok I've never yet
submitted an entry but I like seeing the results and I've had fun
starting the last few rounds. I know the IRTC isn't limited to POV-Ray
but in practice it is one of the best examples/adverts for it.