POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Default with merge !?!... Server Time
1 Aug 2024 00:17:09 EDT (-0400)
  Default with merge !?!... (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: zig
Subject: Default with merge !?!...
Date: 9 Aug 2006 04:01:22
Message: <44d99652@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

Do you know how we can Avoid the defaut in the intersection both object?

Cordially

Zig

#version 3.6;

camera    {
        location <10, 15, -15>
        look_at <6, 4, 0>
}

sky_sphere {
     pigment {
         gradient y
         color_map {
         [0.0 rgb <0.6,0.7,1.0>]
         [0.7 rgb <0.0,0.1,0.8>]
         }
     }
}

light_source { <-30, 30, -30> color rgb <1, 1, 1> }

plane { y, 0 pigment { color rgb <0.7,0.5,0.3> } }

merge    {
     box { <0,0,0>, <3, 10, 8>
         matrix <  1,    0,  0,
                       0.35, 1,  0,
                       0,    0,  1,
                       0,  0,  0 >
     }
     box { <0,0,0>, <3, 10, 8>
         matrix <  1,    0,  0,
                      -0.35, 1,  0,
                       0,    0,  1,
                       8,  0,  0 >
     }
     pigment { rgbf< 1, 1, 1, 0.6>}

}

Post a reply to this message

> Do you know how we can Avoid the defaut in the intersection both object?

  Default?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message