POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : clipped_by bounded_by Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:14:38 EDT (-0400)
  clipped_by bounded_by (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: POVMAN
Subject: clipped_by bounded_by
Date: 14 Jun 2006 07:55:35
Message: <448ff937$1@news.povray.org>
By accident yesterday I discovered a neat trick.  I used clipped_by /
bounded_by on a CSG and this cut a hole , through the shape exposing the
interior walls of the individual objects making up the CSG. Has anyone
deliberately used this in an an image?
--
POV Tips and Hints at ...

Post a reply to this message