POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : texture_map question Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:21:52 EDT (-0400)
  texture_map question (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: POVMAN
Subject: texture_map question
Date: 25 May 2006 03:23:08
Message: <44755b5c$1@news.povray.org>
I'm trying to use an object pattern to apply a texture_map.  Actually I'm
failing to use an object pattern with a texture_map.

Can anyone show me a working sample, I've tried RTFlippin'M but either I'm
not reading it right or I'm not right in my reading.

Thanks
--
#####-----#####-----#####
POV Tips and Hints at ...

Post a reply to this message

> I'm trying to use an object pattern to apply a texture_map.  Actually I'm
> failing to use an object pattern with a texture_map.
>
> Can anyone show me a working sample, I've tried RTFlippin'M but either I'm
> not reading it right or I'm not right in my reading.
>
> Thanks
> --
> #####-----#####-----#####
> POV Tips and Hints at ...
> http://povman.blogspot.com/

Is that what you are looking for?

#declare Boule=sphere {0.0, 1} // object WITHOUT material and WITH a well
defined inside
  plane {
  y, 0
      texture{object {Boule
                 texture{pigment{color rgb 0}}  // outside object
                 texture{pigment{color rgb 1}} // inside object
                              }
                    }
            }

//Marc