POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Underground Height Tracing Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:11:18 EDT (-0400)
  Underground Height Tracing (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: Underground Height Tracing
Date: 16 May 2006 21:47:48
Message: <446a80c4@news.povray.org>
Greetings.

I need your help: I have to place a number of objects to the surface and
underground of some union and difference objects. I am now in the need for a
formula which allows me to place objects to those surfaces and undergrounds.

Thanks for your help,

Sven

Post a reply to this message

I had the same problem. If you speak a little french, you have the commented
code of a macro that does similar things on my website :
http://croquis.over-blog.com (the macro is in chemin.inc and is called
chemin_colline ; it places stones at  the surface of a curved object, making
path)

> Greetings.
>
> I need your help: I have to place a number of objects to the surface and
> underground of some union and difference objects. I am now in the need for
> formula which allows me to place objects to those surfaces and
undergrounds.

> Thanks for your help,
>
> Sven

Post a reply to this message