POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : export to 3d engines, tesselation? Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:17:37 EDT (-0400)
  export to 3d engines, tesselation? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Rafał Maj Raf256
Subject: export to 3d engines, tesselation?
Date: 30 Apr 2006 11:30:52
Message: <4454d82c$1@news.povray.org>
Hello,
i was wondering, how cool would be to export some of povray scenes to 3d
rendering engines like CrystalSpace for example, or to other renderers...

Do we have any working output-to-mesh script/plugin/patch etc?

Post a reply to this message

> Do we have any working output-to-mesh script/plugin/patch etc?

Be warned, this is an unholy question! ;-)
You can find an answered in the faq.

Post a reply to this message