POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : sn_checkers.inc Server Time
1 Aug 2024 10:14:14 EDT (-0400)
  sn_checkers.inc (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: B  Gimeno
Subject: sn_checkers.inc
Date: 2 Jan 2006 09:51:20
Message: <43b93de8$1@news.povray.org>
Hello::
I've written a macro based on the work of TonyB (who based his work on Shiro
Nakayama's labour) to adjust a collection of variations over the pigment
checker in our scenes of test, instead of the traditional pigment checker
pattern.  If somebody have in mind some contribution or suggestion that
could be added to this macro, please does not doubt in commenting it here.

Use:
pigment { Sn_checkers (num of pattern, pigment1, pigment2)
where number of pattern corresponds to one of the designs shown in my
website
pigment1 and pigment2 are two pigments selected from  "colors.inc" or RGB
vectors created by the user.

Linkss:
http://usuarios.lycos.es/game2413/english/checkers.htm < - listed of designs
and unloading of SN_Checkers.zip

PS most of my site is in Spanish language, waiting for the translation into
English language (sorry for any inconveniences)

--
light_source{0,1}#macro C(r,p)cylinder{x*-2,x*2,.9 pigment { rgb
p} /* B Gimeno estoeslarealidad */ rotate p*90 } #end difference

Post a reply to this message