POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [ANN] 3D ATARI package Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:14:54 EDT (-0400)
  [ANN] 3D ATARI package (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Francois LE COAT
Subject: [ANN] 3D ATARI package
Date: 24 Jan 2006 03:48:27
Message: <43D5E9DE.4050709@atari.org>
Hi,

Happy new year 2006 for all. And best wishes :)

For people who are interested in 3D/synthesis images with ATARI
platform, and who don't still own ATARI hardware, I invite you
to give a try to :

	<http://helijah.free.fr/Pack_3D/>

That is a 3D versatile package that works on 3 OS/platforms
including Windows, Linux and MacOSX.

It contains configured Persistence Of Vision, and EB_Model3 plus
Eureka 2.12 that are 2 free modellers for POVRay. It also includes
Inshape3 modeller and various tools that are suitable for 3D work.

Additional information is available on the WEB site, and we strongly
look forward to have reports from users. That's our best reward :)

Bye for now ...

Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)
http://eureka.atari.org