POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Determining the size of a picture Server Time
1 Aug 2024 14:32:48 EDT (-0400)
  Determining the size of a picture (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Rick Measham
Subject: Determining the size of a picture
Date: 5 Oct 2005 20:55:00
Message: <434475e4$1@news.povray.org>
I want to create a simple 'picture frame' macro that will take an image
file as its parameter and return a nicely framed picture, however I
can't see any way to get the size of the picture, they're resized to 1pu
x 1pu.

Is there any way to do this? Or do I need to specify the size in my
parameters?

Cheers!
Rick Measham

Post a reply to this message

Rick Measham <rickm*at%isite.net.au> wrote:
> Is there any way to do this?

  Not with the current povray.

> Or do I need to specify the size in my parameters?

  That's probably the only way.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message