POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Saved data in two-pass radiosity Server Time
1 Aug 2024 12:25:41 EDT (-0400)
  Saved data in two-pass radiosity (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Rick Measham
Subject: Saved data in two-pass radiosity
Date: 4 Oct 2005 20:47:57
Message: <434322bd@news.povray.org>
What data is saved in the first pass? Is it specific to that camera
position, direction, up, right etc? Or does it calculate radiosity
throughout the entire scene, even off camera?

Is the data specific to the image size, or can I do the first pass at
800x400 and the second at 1600x800 (even if accuracy is lost) or will
that apply the save radiosity to the (eg) upper left corner of the
resulting render?

Cheers!
Rick Measham

Post a reply to this message