POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tools Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:27:43 EDT (-0400)
  Tools (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Bryan Valencia
Subject: Tools
Date: 13 Jul 2005 12:15:18
Message: <42d53e16@news.povray.org>
If I were to model a number of buildings for a downtown city street scene,
my first inclination would be to use TrueSpace and convert with PoseRay.
I'll need a combination of detail levels for near, mid, and far buildings.

What would you all use?

CSG?
Wings?
Visual Basic?
???

Post a reply to this message

> If I were to model a number of buildings for a downtown city street scene,
> my first inclination would be to use TrueSpace and convert with PoseRay.
> I'll need a combination of detail levels for near, mid, and far buildings.
>
> What would you all use?
>
> CSG?
> Wings?
> Visual Basic?