POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Limit Reflection Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:21:44 EDT (-0400)
  Limit Reflection (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Rick Measham
Subject: Limit Reflection
Date: 23 Jun 2005 19:28:33
Message: <42bb45a1$1@news.povray.org>
I'm creating a city scene and a plaza is surrounded on all four sides by
skyscrapers. These are mostly tinned glass and so reflect a lot.

My problem is that my scene is taking years to render because of all the
reflections .. the light is bouncing down the streets from building to
building!

Now, when I look at skyscrapers in my RL city, this doesn't happen ..
everything just appears darkish unless the sky is actually reflecting on it.

How do I get this to happen in POVRay?

Post a reply to this message