POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Equally spaced objects along a spline curve Server Time
14 May 2024 13:18:40 EDT (-0400)
  Equally spaced objects along a spline curve (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: trulayne
Subject: Equally spaced objects along a spline curve
Date: 1 Jun 2005 20:37:07
Message: <429e54b3$1@news.povray.org>
I am looking for a way to place multiple fixed size objects, of the same
type, end to end along a spline curve. This is to build a split rail fence
over  rolling hills. The spline will follow the curve of the landscape. The
spline usages I have seen utilize time as a factor but I need distance. Any
help in this area is greatly appreciated.

TIA
Dennis

Post a reply to this message