POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray 3.7.beta.3 available Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:30:53 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray 3.7.beta.3 available (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: POV-Ray 3.7.beta.3 available
Date: 1 May 2005 22:08:06
Message: <42758b86$1@news.povray.org>
POV-Ray 3.7.beta.3 is available from http://www.povray.org/beta/. This time
we have also included an SSE2 build for win32 users.

Changes between 3.7.beta.2 and 3.7.beta.3

Partial render (start col/row etc) now works
Fixed CSG merge issue reported in <42645c3b@news.povray.org>.
Added warning and better progress reporting to photons.
Some hollow media fixes.
Re-enabled alpha display in render window for windows port.
Fixed alpha bug reported in <web.426402d627a031d914107e060@news.povray.org>
Fixed no_image bug reported in <web.426402d627a031d914107e060@news.povray.org>
Changed default bounding threshold back to 3 as per v3.6.
Fixed alpha inversion bug in BMP, Targa, and PNG file reading/writing.
Fixed crash mentioned in <42689685@news.povray.org>.
Fixed noise generator default issue reported in <426898db@news.povray.org>.
Fixed irid problem reported in <42680b39@news.povray.org>.
Fix for area light problem from Massimo Valentini.
Made quick_colour work as it should.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message