POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : about those explosions... Server Time
1 Aug 2024 22:18:47 EDT (-0400)
  about those explosions... (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Zeger Knaepen
Subject: about those explosions...
Date: 13 Mar 2005 19:35:08
Message: <4234dc3c@news.povray.org>
So, I'm still trying to animate my nuclear explosion, but to do that in a
realistic way, I need a fluid dynamics simulation system.  I've been doing some
research about them, but every paper I can find, well, it's just too complicated
for me, I'm afraid :(

Is there anyone who would be willing to help me? I tried contacting Ricky
Reusser, who posted some interesting fluid dynamics animations on p.b.a, but
apparently he doesn't like to be mailed, because I can't find his emailaddress
anywhere.

Anyway, it's late, I'm tired, and I'm desperate :)

thanks in advance

cu!
--
camera{location-z*3}#macro G(b,e)b+(e-b)*(C/50)#end#macro L(b,e,k,l)#local C=0
;#while(C<50)sphere{G(b,e),.1pigment{rgb G(k,l)}finish{ambient 1}}#local C=C+1

Post a reply to this message