POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help request with pov recompile Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:26:17 EDT (-0400)
  Help request with pov recompile (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: regdo
Subject: Help request with pov recompile
Date: 28 Feb 2005 18:11:48
Message: <4223a534@news.povray.org>
Hi to all.
I'd like to rebuild my copy of pov, to add a few status-line info for
long renders.
I've downloaded from Microsoft the VC++ 2003 compiler (command-line,
given for free) but it's been a *very* long time since I last used a
windows command-line compiler.
Has anyone used that comp with pov's last sources, who could send me his
commands, include files (i couldn't find some of them) and such ?

Thanks in advance.