POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : news image digest Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:20:38 EDT (-0400)
  news image digest (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Alf Peake
Subject: news image digest
Date: 18 Feb 2005 06:51:37
Message: <4215d6c9$1@news.povray.org>
Anyone else able to view this page?
http://news.povray.org/digest/images/

I've had an empty page the last few days and am not able to see
anything in OE6->view->source

Alf

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen McAvoy
Subject: Re: news image digest
Date: 18 Feb 2005 10:24:00
Message: <5t1c11pl75mj2m0tl1mm81iskfldrnsa1a@4ax.com>
On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:51:26 -0000, "Alf Peake"
<alf### [at] peake42freeservecouk> wrote:

>Anyone else able to view this page?
>http://news.povray.org/digest/images/
>
>I've had an empty page the last few days and am not able to see
>anything in OE6->view->source

The page comes up but it is empty, with Firefox. Refresh made it OK.
IE6 loaded ok but slow.

Regards
        Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> I've had an empty page the last few days and am not able to see
> anything in OE6->view->source

thanks for pointing this out, we had some DB corruption. it's working now.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message