POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Wiki: Attachments (Images) disappearing .. Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:23:27 EDT (-0400)
  Wiki: Attachments (Images) disappearing .. (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Neil Kolban
Subject: Wiki: Attachments (Images) disappearing ..
Date: 9 Feb 2005 15:30:22
Message: <420a72de$1@news.povray.org>
Folks,
I notice that many of our images/attachments on the wiki are getting
"deleted".  It is possible that this is vandalism but it seems so widespread
that it looks like a disproportionate effort for someone to do this.  Any
thoughts?  Do we have a wiki bug?

Tom,
Can you zap a backup/snapshot of the environment?

Neil

Post a reply to this message

> I notice that many of our images/attachments on the wiki are getting
> "deleted".  It is possible that this is vandalism but it seems so widespread
> that it looks like a disproportionate effort for someone to do this.  Any
> thoughts?  Do we have a wiki bug?

 From what I have seen it has been consistently 1 partial IP address,
which leads me to believe it is a vandal.

--
~Mike

Things! Billions of them!

Post a reply to this message