POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Announcement: private POV-Code/Macro database Server Time
2 Aug 2024 06:16:03 EDT (-0400)
  Announcement: private POV-Code/Macro database (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Christian Grieger
Subject: Announcement: private POV-Code/Macro database
Date: 18 Jan 2005 09:12:36
Message: <41ed1954@news.povray.org>
Hi there,

I've got the idea of collecting all available macros, libraries,
code-snippets (with preview) from every user who has written some.

So I wrote a little frontend for a database where everybody can enter
his oder her code. The code will be free available on the www with
showing optional information of the author.

Just try it - it's empty yet!

thanks,
Chris

Post a reply to this message

> I've got the idea of collecting all available macros, libraries,
> code-snippets (with preview) from every user who has written some.
>
> So I wrote a little frontend for a database where everybody can enter
> his oder her code. The code will be free available on the www with
> showing optional information of the author.
>
> Just try it - it's empty yet!
>

> thanks,
> Chris
That is also one of the goals of the POV Wiki. Please consider using
that instead. The POV Wiki is at http://www.wikipov.org

Thanks,
--
Maurice

Post a reply to this message

From: George Pantazopoulos
Date: 18 Jan 2005 15:00:01
Message: <web.41ed69ea7b66a1b67aa29ee90@news.povray.org>
Perhaps the database can be embedded into the Wiki?