POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The_Movie_Project Server Time
2 Aug 2024 06:19:49 EDT (-0400)
  The_Movie_Project (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Jaime Medina
Subject: The_Movie_Project
Date: 12 Jan 2005 18:21:08
Message: <41e5b0e4@news.povray.org>
Tim, are you the group manager and is there a list of the posting rules
anywhere? Thanks Jaime

The_Movie_Project (also in Spanish due to your requests)

Hello, (En espanol al final)

I have been reading your postings for the last 7 weeks and found them
extremely informative and inspiring.

I decided to use several of the works posted here plus a few touches on my
own and came out with a movie that I like to share with you.

http://JaimeMedina.com/TV/

I do not pretend to use unauthorized copies of your work, please if anyone
feels I am doing that just advice me and I will gladly remove your work from
my movie.

This short film is public domain and pretends to target kids with some
educational info with a touch of fantasy.

I have this idea... if there is some interest of course... We (you and I)
could start movie studio to produce:

 * Educational Videos
 * Entertainment Video
 * Musical Videos
 * Documentaries,
 * Company productions,
 * Advertising,
 * etc.

These may be targeted to all ages, family and/or adult audiences.

We have a fast web server, mail server, news server, video server and
know-how.

We need
 * Actors, both male and female, all ages,
 * Show hosts,
 * Speakers,
 * Writers,
 * Producers,
 * Investors,
 * Attorneys,
 * Accountants,
 * Video and sound editors,
 * Composers,
 * Artists,
 * Performers,
 * Programmers,
 * Network managers and installers,
 * and you!

We can produce all range of films from public domain to huge movie
productions...

Interested? Drop me a note, lets make some starts no just talk about them.

mai### [at] jaimemedinacom?subject=The_Movie_Project

---- Version en espanol -----

The_Movie_Project

Hola,

He estado leyendo sus contribuciones por las pasadas 7 semanas y las

http://JaimeMedina.com/TV/

No pretendo utilizar copias desautorizadas de su trabajo, Por favor si
cualquier persona se siente que estoy haciendo eso le suplico me avise y lo

 * Videos educativos

 * Videos musicales
 * Documentales

 * Avisajes,
 * etc.

y/o del adulto.

Necesitamos

 * Actores de ambos sexos y todas las edades,
 * Anfitrione(a)s / Animadore(a)s,
 * Locutore(a)s,
 * Escritore(a)s,
 * Productore(a)s,
 * Inversionistas,
 * Abogado(a)s,
 * Contadore(a)s,

 * Compositore(a)s,
 * Artistas,
 * Extras,
 * Programadore(a)s,
 * Instaladore(a)s de redes,
 * y usted!

producciones enormes...

Envieme una nota, Hagamos algunas estrellas y nolo hablemos de ellas.

mai### [at] jaimemedinacom?subject=The_Movie_Project

Regards,

Jaime Medina

Have you seen my animation?
http://jaimemedina.com/TV/