POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Flash animation? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 06:14:06 EDT (-0400)
  Flash animation? (Message 1 to 10 of 17)
From: Steve Shelby
Subject: Flash animation?
Date: 9 Jan 2005 10:51:16
Message: <41e152f4$1@news.povray.org>
Hi all,
Do any of you out there use Macromedia Flash, and if so, why, and if not,
why not?  I'm curious because I'm wondering if it would be better than
Windows Media Player for displaying animations on a website. I know it is
expensive, but I looked on Ebay, and it's available there for a pretty
reasonable price.
Thank you,
Steve Shelby

Post a reply to this message