POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : MakeSnow macro? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 06:14:04 EDT (-0400)
  MakeSnow macro? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Maurice
Subject: MakeSnow macro?
Date: 6 Jan 2005 11:53:48
Message: <41dd6d1c$1@news.povray.org>
Gilles,

I wanted to try out the MakeSnow macro. Is there a reason why it is not
included with the lostbus scenefile?

http://www.wikipov.org/ow.asp?p=MakeSnow

In the end I found the makesnow.inc file on your website, but it took
some detective work to find it. COuld you add it to the Wiki page?

TTFN,
Maurice

Post a reply to this message

> In the end I found the makesnow.inc file on your website, but it took
> some detective work to find it. COuld you add it to the Wiki page?

For some reason I kept thinking it was packaged in the lostbus scene file,
so I didn't check when I created the wiki page. Sorry for that and thanks
for letting me know! It's fixed now.

G.

--

http://www.oyonale.com