POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povray group started at google. Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:16:57 EDT (-0400)
  povray group started at google. (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: povray group started at google.
Date: 6 Dec 2004 22:16:22
Message: <41b52086@news.povray.org>
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/povray/

I don't know exactly what the benefits will be over existing services like
this one.  I only know that when I saw google was offering groups, I knew I
wanted to grab this word as a group before anyone else did.

If someone were to have a reputatable use for this group, please join and
then I'd be very inclined to hand over the "manager" keys to an active
particpant there.

Post a reply to this message