POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Widescreen Camera Trick? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:25:56 EDT (-0400)
  Widescreen Camera Trick? (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Tim Nikias
Subject: Widescreen Camera Trick?
Date: 10 Nov 2004 10:39:10
Message: <4192361e$1@news.povray.org>
Hi all!

I'm about to start working on a new image which will be in widescreen format
(probably 2:1 or such, for a customized poster). I know that someone in
these newsgroups came up with an interesting camera tweak to get little to
no distortion in the image's edges (the well-known "my sun isn't spherical
in the corner"-problem).

Can anyone point me to the thread or just reply with the solution?

Thanks in advance,
regards,
Tim

--