POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : "Tab" switching in Windows POV Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:17:43 EDT (-0400)
  "Tab" switching in Windows POV (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Stefan Viljoen
Subject: "Tab" switching in Windows POV
Date: 18 Oct 2004 01:57:31
Message: <41735b4b@news.povray.org>
Hi all

I have looked at the editor options but I can't find a shortcut key to
switch/jump left and right in the editor "tabs" - you know, those tabs just
below the icons below the menu options. There seems to be no other way to
switch between them than by clicking on them to jump between files in the
project?

Is there anyway to emulate, for example, some KDE terminal applications
behaviour in Linux where you can switch tabs with CTRL-LEFT ARROW and
CTRL-RIGHT arrow?

Thanks!
--
Stefan Viljoen
Software Support Technician

Post a reply to this message

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 08:00:41 +0200, Stefan Viljoen <ryl### [at] intekomcoza>
wrote:
> I have looked at the editor options but I can't find a shortcut key to
> switch/jump left and right in the editor "tabs"

http://www.povray.org/documentation/view/3.6.1/611/

"3.4.4 The Tab Control"

ABX

Post a reply to this message

> On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 08:00:41 +0200, Stefan Viljoen <ryl### [at] intekomcoza>
> wrote:
>> I have looked at the editor options but I can't find a shortcut key to
>> switch/jump left and right in the editor "tabs"
>
> http://www.povray.org/documentation/view/3.6.1/611/
>
> "3.4.4 The Tab Control"
>
> ABX

Erm... thanks.

*bangs head on door and quitely tells himself he's an idiot*