POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tips on maximizing contrast? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:25:15 EDT (-0400)
  Tips on maximizing contrast? (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Tips on maximizing contrast?
Date: 2 Oct 2004 08:30:24
Message: <415e9f60$1@news.povray.org>
I'm often finding that when I bring up the color histogram for a completed
work,  I haven't used the full color range-- things are kind of washed out
to medium levels of brightness.

Any tips on how to maximize contrast in the artistic color sense (don't mean
compositional sense)?

Post a reply to this message

> Any tips on how to maximize contrast in the artistic
> color sense (don't mean compositional sense)?

For a single image you can just do it in an image-manipulation program I
guess?

For an animation, you could place a tiny sphere around your camera with a
contrast filter texture.

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com

: For an animation, you could place a tiny sphere around your camera with a
: contrast filter texture.

Explain please?
=Bob=

Post a reply to this message