POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Here's a generic macro to create double-hung windows Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:27:32 EDT (-0400)
  Here's a generic macro to create double-hung windows (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: David Nedrow
Subject: Here's a generic macro to create double-hung windows
Date: 1 Jul 2004 20:00:36
Message: <40e4a5a4$1@news.povray.org>
I was working on a project and needed to create a number of similarly
styled windows, but with random differences between them. For example, I
wanted to be able to have some windows open, and the "blind" pulled to
random lengths so that the building would look less static.

You can take a look at a sample window image and download the macro at
the following URL:

http://nedron.net/cgi-bin/suid/dnedrow/fom?file=90

-David