POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Poseray ... no pose Server Time
17 May 2024 17:26:36 EDT (-0400)
  Poseray ... no pose (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Grosch
Subject: Poseray ... no pose
Date: 24 Jun 2004 12:18:00
Message: <40dafeb8@news.povray.org>
Hi @all,

i've got a problem.
I use Poser5 to create a sitting person. I use the Poser5 nude man. I append
some clothes and export it as a.obj. file. If I open this .obj file in
Poseray, the person lost his sitting pose. The Person has the standard pose
of Poser. Is there anybody who can explain what I should do that the .obj
file don't forget the pose ? (I hope you understand me with my bad english)

Bye Grosch

Post a reply to this message