POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : iso surface for Fresnel mirror? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 02:18:07 EDT (-0400)
  iso surface for Fresnel mirror? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Daniel Matthews
Subject: iso surface for Fresnel mirror?
Date: 12 Jun 2004 02:37:44
Message: <40caa4b7@news.povray.org>
Could an iso surface be used for the geometry of a Fresnel mirror?

Variables are Sun Angle, target pos, mirror ceter pos, mirror size, wave
frequency (number of segments to the surface).

I can rotate many individual objects to do this, but can I have a single
surface do the same?

Post a reply to this message