POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A NORMAL BUG in 3.6 final... Server Time
3 Aug 2024 04:14:43 EDT (-0400)
  A NORMAL BUG in 3.6 final... (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: IkA
Subject: A NORMAL BUG in 3.6 final...
Date: 10 Jun 2004 13:07:10
Message: <40c8953e@news.povray.org>
This bug is not corrected in last version of POV-Ray, why?

plane {
  y, 0
  texture {
    pigment { color rgbf <0.2, 0.2, 0.2,0.9> }
     finish { reflection 0.3 diffuse 0.2 specular 0.2}

        normal { cells scale 0.5 }

    normal { hexagon
      normal { agate 3 scale 0.7 }
      normal { cells 3 scale 0.2 }
}
}
}

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: A NORMAL BUG in 3.6 final...
Date: 10 Jun 2004 14:11:45
Message: <40c8a461$1@news.povray.org>
In article <40c8953e@news.povray.org> , "IkA" <ixis.yandex.ru> wrote:

> This bug is not corrected in last version of POV-Ray, why?

Because you did not report it properly at all?  You should have read the
thread with replies to your message in povray.binaries.images, then you
would know.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg