POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [job] deadline extended till June 13 Server Time
3 Aug 2024 02:22:35 EDT (-0400)
  [job] deadline extended till June 13 (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: andrel
Subject: [job] deadline extended till June 13
Date: 11 Jun 2004 04:27:16
Message: <40C96CF5.5040002@hotmail.com>
Hello fellow POVers,

I decided to extend the deadline for entering the
competition for making the cover of a dutch thesis till
the end of the weekend. Two reasons: no reactions yet :(
and the procedure was apparently not clear.

NOTE: the DEADLINE for the RENDER is AUGUST 1rst

The deadline on the 13th is for entering, all you
have to do is write an email to meh### [at] mcclnl
saying: `hey, I would like to make that cover.
I think I would <some short description of an
idea for a render> and here you can see some of
my previous work'.
That's all, no new render required at this stage.

for more details: see my earlier posts of May 20
http://news.povray.org/povray.general/thread/%3C40ABE25E.1040807%40hotmail.com%3E

Post a reply to this message