POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Links to "tools" help request Server Time
3 Aug 2024 08:12:55 EDT (-0400)
  Links to "tools" help request (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Dave Matthews
Subject: Links to "tools" help request
Date: 19 Apr 2004 18:59:42
Message: <408459de$1@news.povray.org>
I don't normally cross-post, but I'm not sure how much traffic
povray.tools.general gets, and I have a request (or suggestion) I just
posted there:

http://news.povray.org/povray.tools.general/message/%3C408457d2%40news.povray.org%3E/#%3C408457d2%40news.povray.org%3E

I thought I'd repeat it here.  I know that the main POVRay web site has
a nice "links" section, but I keep stumbling across more "tools" that
use POVRay, or that POVRay can use, depending on your perspective.  I'd
like to compile a more dynamic list -- just tack them on as you run
across them.

See the link above for more details.

Thanks

Dave Matthews