POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Who would have thought ... Server Time
3 Aug 2024 12:18:32 EDT (-0400)
  Who would have thought ... (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: Who would have thought ...
Date: 15 Mar 2004 06:08:50
Message: <40558ec2@news.povray.org>
According to the slashdot hall of fame ...

  http://slashdot.org/hof.shtml

their article about Google taking down Paul Bourke's 3d fractal website
is their third-most-visited story ever. Now that surprised me.

Nothing like a good slashdotting to follow a googleblatting ... ;)

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

> According to the slashdot hall of fame ...
>
>   http://slashdot.org/hof.shtml
>
> their article about Google taking down Paul Bourke's 3d fractal website
> is their third-most-visited story ever. Now that surprised me.
>
> Nothing like a good slashdotting to follow a googleblatting ... ;)

BTW the shortest code contest has been mentioned in their developers
section (although it did not make it on the main page...):

http://developers.slashdot.org/developers/04/03/11/1542230.shtml

Christoph

Last updated 07 Mar. 2004 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______