POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Status of rendering Server Time
3 Aug 2024 14:13:04 EDT (-0400)
  Status of rendering (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Gianluca Massaccesi
Subject: Status of rendering
Date: 24 Feb 2004 02:25:08
Message: <403afc54@news.povray.org>
I would like to know an external application read the status of the
rendering, that is (in percentage) how much work is already done and if the
rendering is completed.

Do you know a way to obtain this data?

Thank to everybody.

Gianluca

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: Status of rendering
Date: 24 Feb 2004 04:16:03
Message: <403b1653@news.povray.org>
In article <403afc54@news.povray.org> , "Gianluca Massaccesi"
<gia### [at] tinit> wrote:

> I would like to know an external application read the status of the
> rendering, that is (in percentage) how much work is already done and if the
> rendering is completed.
>
> Do you know a way to obtain this data?

On which platform?  On Unix you have the shell output which you can look at.
On Windows, use the GUI extension mechanism to control POV-Ray.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde