POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray 3.6 Server Time
3 Aug 2024 16:23:23 EDT (-0400)
  Povray 3.6 (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: LightBeam
Subject: Povray 3.6
Date: 22 Jan 2004 17:27:26
Message: <40104e4e@news.povray.org>
For mac users only  :-\\
http://mac.povray.org/
What about Linux... windows... versions ?

I'm so impatient.. ;-)

Post a reply to this message

From: Tom Galvin
Subject: Re: Povray 3.6
Date: 22 Jan 2004 18:17:05
Message: <Xns9478B9D46AB11tomatimporg@203.29.75.35>
LightBeam <s.f### [at] tiscalifr> wrote in news:40104e4e@news.povray.org:

> I'm so impatient.. ;-)

God, Grant Me Patience.....And, I Want It Now!!

--
Tom
_________________________________

Post a reply to this message

From: Severi Salminen
Date: 22 Jan 2004 18:21:27
Message: <40105af7$1@news.povray.org>
LightBeam wrote:
> For mac users only  :-\\
> http://mac.povray.org/
> What about Linux... windows... versions ?

You can read more than you ever wanted to know (;-) about new versions
and Pov-Team status from povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions. It
would not be a bad thing to place the Status report to www.povray.org.

 > I'm so impatient.. ;-)

You did pretty well considering that the previous release is from 2002 ;-)

Severi S.

Post a reply to this message