POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : NEWS SERVER DOWN TIME Server Time
3 Aug 2024 16:24:20 EDT (-0400)
  NEWS SERVER DOWN TIME (Message 1 to 10 of 17)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: NEWS SERVER DOWN TIME
Date: 18 Jan 2004 10:36:19
Message: <400aa7f3@news.povray.org>
In preparation for our move to the new server, this news server will shortly
be made 'read only' as the contents are copied to the new one and the DNS
records changed.

If you find you cannot connect, or you can but you can't post, then you'll
know the reason.

You will know you have connected to the new server if you see a followup
to this message from me saying as much ... that message won't be posted on
the old one. Apart from that there ought to be no visible change. Article
numbers will stay the same.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

> In preparation for our move to the new server, this news server will shortly
> be made 'read only' as the contents are copied to the new one and the DNS
> records changed.
>
> If you find you cannot connect, or you can but you can't post, then you'll
> know the reason.
>
> You will know you have connected to the new server if you see a followup
> to this message from me saying as much ... that message won't be posted on
> the old one. Apart from that there ought to be no visible change. Article
> numbers will stay the same.

If you are reading this, you are seeing the new server.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

> If you are reading this, you are seeing the new server.

Nicely done.

Post a reply to this message

> If you are reading this, you are seeing the new server.

Looks exactly like the old one to me ;)
It did go ultra-smooth (from my end at least).

G.

--

**********************
http://www.oyonale.com

Post a reply to this message

> If you are reading this, you are seeing the new server.

	"Hello, New Server"  ;-)

	(As Gilles says, yeah - ultrasmooooth)

	- NC

Post a reply to this message

"Gilles Tran" <tra### [at] inapginrafr> wrote in

> message de news:400de384@news.povray.org...
>
>> If you are reading this, you are seeing the new server.
>
> Looks exactly like the old one to me ;)

What new server?

;)

--