POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Popping up 3D animation.. Server Time
3 Aug 2024 18:16:02 EDT (-0400)
  Popping up 3D animation.. (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Sasathorn Phaspinyo
Subject: Popping up 3D animation..
Date: 6 Jan 2004 00:45:37
Message: <3ffa4b81@news.povray.org>
Folks:

It's something for a change, really.. May be bored by the boredom of the 2D
animations of 3D scenes..Visit here:

http://members.lycos.co.uk/beyondimagination/engine_series/01_iao.htm

The page is really simple but what I want you guys to see are especially the
animations.. Many of you might have heard and might have done the "popping
up 3D images", something you see when you correctly manipulate your eyes
(eyes crossing). I've put it a little extra notch beyond by simply make them
"popping up 3D animations"...

The scene is the moving pistons (with some importnat moving components) of
the V6 and 20V diesel direct injection engines rendered by POV-Ray... I
know.. I know.. sound boring for some, doesn't it? But a lot of time was
spent on scripting the text script for related moving parts, also a lot of
time was spent on rendering the images and animations. So...

If you are into the POV-Ray, check out the script.
If you are into the engine, check out the mechanism, firing order, valves
movement, etc.
If you are into none of the above, check out the exciting eye-teasing 3D
scenes

Really.. visit us and see the difference..
And don't forget to tell us what you think!!!

wbr,
beYOND imaginatioN
06/01/04