POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Cmd Line option to startup POV minimized? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 18:20:05 EDT (-0400)
  Cmd Line option to startup POV minimized? (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Bob Zigon
Subject: Cmd Line option to startup POV minimized?
Date: 12 Dec 2003 12:11:48
Message: <3fd9f6d4$1@news.povray.org>
Gang

I wrote a program to break a scene up and render it across multiple machines
using batch files.

Inside the batch file, I will call POV with some commnand line options.

I currently use the /EXIT switch to tell POV to exit when it is complete.

I am looking for a switch to tell it to minimize itself after it launches.

Do a switch like this exist?

Bob

Post a reply to this message

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 12:10:20 -0500, "Bob Zigon" <nos### [at] sagiancom>
wrote:
> I currently use the /EXIT switch to tell POV to exit when it is complete.
> I am looking for a switch to tell it to minimize itself after it launches.
> Do a switch like this exist?

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/proddocs/start.asp

You could be also interested in http://www.dreampeach.com/QuietPOV

ABX