POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : blobman cdf Server Time
4 Aug 2024 00:28:01 EDT (-0400)
  blobman cdf (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: pentahall
Subject: blobman cdf
Date: 20 Sep 2003 00:02:22
Message: <3f6bd14e@news.povray.org>
Are there any sites with blobman costume definition files (cdf) available
for download?

Pentahall (formerly quadhall, formerly treshall)

Post a reply to this message

From: Tom A
Subject: Re: blobman cdf
Date: 23 Sep 2003 18:04:52
Message: <3f70c384$1@news.povray.org>
Houston Graphics (where blobman was) appears to have disappeared.

I have tufgirlz, the imperial stormstrooper, and Laura Croft from the
site.  Haven't tried too hard to create my own.  I have a heck of a time
when I try to put something in a blobman hand ( the "hand object"
available for that seems to be at the wrist, so it has to be moved.)

Another thing I've discovered - the blobman is of unknown size - I
created a rifle to go in his hand that was one unit long, and had to use
scale 20 to make it appear the right size with the blobman.

Tom A.
(who gave up on the latest animation competition for lack of time.  I
was working on animating a blobwoman.)

pentahall wrote:
> Are there any sites with blobman costume definition files (cdf) available
> for download?
>
> Pentahall (formerly quadhall, formerly treshall)

Post a reply to this message

My download of blobman appears to not have the stormtrooper cdf.  If it is
not too much trouble, could you please e-mail me that cdf and the associated
files?

Pentahall.