POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : www.imp.org missing Server Time
4 Aug 2024 02:21:28 EDT (-0400)
  www.imp.org missing (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: ssssmemyself
Subject: www.imp.org missing
Date: 31 Aug 2003 21:26:42
Message: <3f52a052$1@news.povray.org>
I downloaded the imp client about a week ago and ran it. It connected, but
said there were no jobs. I let it sit for awhile and ran it again yesterday
and today. Both times it said it could not contatct the website and both
times the www.imp.org homepage wasn't working. Why? What's up?

Post a reply to this message